Wherever you're going on your real estate business journey, I'm here to help you get there.
Are you spending too much money on lead generation that doesn't work? Are you in a market with low inventory and can't sell? Is marketing automation, SEO, internet cookies, algorithm updates, and data security pretty foreign to you? Or are you finding a hard time keeping up with new digital marketing techniques?
I'm Cynda, a realtor with three decades of experience, and I'm here to help you become more profitable, learn faster, save more time, and sell some real estate!
While there's no magical pill to success, I'm going to show you exactly how to implement proven systems and advanced processes to achieve success by leveraging all the resources and tools in the best way possible.
Learn and Master The Skills You Need To
Build Your Dream Real Estate Business
Since 1994, I've helped thousands of clients find their dream home. I've also helped mentor and coach hundreds of other real estate agents and realtors to achieve a healthy and profitable business that continues to grow.
I didn't say it was going to be easy. It's going to take work, and I'm going to show you exactly what you need to do to save TIME.
Education is empowering and freeing. Education is the thing that gives birth to dreams, innovations, and the abilities to make dreams come true.
What Does It Take To Build This Dream?
Perception versus Reality
What I Think of Most Real Estate Agents
To be honest with you, some people are not cut out to be real estate agents.
Everyone is excited to get started but once they find out how hard it is to make money, they give up. I'm going to enlighten you with the secrets of success and what I learned to make you one of the most successful realtors on the planet!
Characteristics of Successful Real Estate Agents
In my interviews and mentoring of real estate agents and leadership positions over the last 12 years, I can unequivocally quote the characteristics of successful real estate agents.
Each time I interview an agent to be on my company, I define FIVE characteristics you must have to succeed.
1. You must have money saved to see you through for at least 6 months to 1 year.
2. You have to have the fortitude of a lion to stay on course and stay committed to your goals.
3. You must be willing to learn and BE COACHABLE. There are those who have gone before you and if you open yourself up to learn from others, you will grow faster.
4. You must treat this like a job and be willing to put in at least 8 hours a day to build your business.
5. You must care about the dreams and goals of others. A successful real estate agent puts the client first.
Myth-busting the Perception
New agents often think that as a real estate agent, you're doing a few showings and once they land a client, it's easy street from there.
If you have been in the industry for longer than a few months, you know how far south a deal can go in a matter of hours. Here are some perceptions from new realtors in the field:
- Selling a house is easy money. I only have to sell a few houses to make a decent income with only a few hours of work.
- I don't have to communicate very often or be very responsive.
- I can do this part-time because I can schedule around my regular working hours.
- I can choose not to take the low commission clients because I'm going to wait out for the more lucrative clients.
- I really don't need to relationship build because my agency will be bringing me the clients.
To put it bluntly, all of these perceptions are absolutely FALSE.
How to Get Started As A Real Estate Agent
1. Interview and choose the right company for you.
2. Be prepared to invest in your self and in your business. I would have $5,000 laying around to use to pay membership fees, MLS dues, and for a marketing budget.
3. Start making a list of all the people that you know and gathering up their contact information. These are the people you will be looking to work with in the near future.
4. Write down ways you can connect with the community; clubs, PTA, sports events, neighborhood, etc..
5. Start developing systems to contact people, market yourself, and get business.
6. Buy a CRM. This is a program that allows you to input information about everyone you know and will allow you to build a database that you will market out of for life.
7. Be prepared to work hard and spend a lot of hours letting people know that you're in real estate.
How to Elevate Your Real Estate Business
Unfortunately, realtors get their license and because they what they thought was easy on HGTV, they quickly get smacked in the head with the reality of how hard it is to get people to work with them.
While the tasks of learning the trade seems simple, in reality, they are really quite difficult. The lack of commitment is many times what causes realtors to fail.
I can teach you the basics which you have to master. Once you are able to master the basics, it will be easy to elevate and take your business to a higher level. This will allow you to make money for years selling real estate.
Powerful Tools of the Trade for Successful Real Estate Agents
FREE Guides to Get Started in Your Real Estate Journey & Elevating Your Business
Download One of My FREE Cheat Sheets to Generate Leads, Grow Your Business & Be More Profitable
NEW AGENT TIPS
Successful Real Estate Agent Daily Schedule
REFERRAL BUILDING TIPS
5 Smart Strategies to Rapidly Grow Your Client Base
FREE 15 Day Challenge to Create & Elevate a Profitable Real Estate Business
Do you have just three weeks to commit to growing your business? I'm going to teach you for FREE how to elevate your business and take it to the next level.
Whether you are a new real estate agent or just need to find new ways to elevate your business, this 15 day challenge is for you.
After this challenge, you will be equipped with what you need to become profitable with your Real Estate Agency and take control of your income.